<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you really mean that? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]Now thing must be the reason why I don't see many black karate people
Now thing must be the reason why I don't see many black karate people [img]eek.gif[/img]
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/afroninja.mpg [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you really mean that? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]Now thing must be the reason why I don't see many black karate people
[img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
I dunno, i think that clip is hilarious, couldn't stop laughing. My black friends loved it.
That's wicked!!! It's the little cheecky look to camera before he falls on his arse... also the way he waves his Nunchuka afterwards as if he's trying to carry on!!
Top stuff and right up my alley!!
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
That is top drawer !
Spot on dazz that did for me waving the chukkas !
I Really dont see how anyone can be offended by that.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, now when I think about it, it doesn't have to be. I was mostly concerned about the comment about few black ninjas, but not even that has to be offensive. It definitely would not have been if it came from a black person.Originally posted by lee_davies_drums_uk:
I Really dont see how anyone can be offended by that.
I take my "thumbs down" back!
There are some funny vids at that site, including the one of Dubya drunk at a wedding....
Yeah Roy, that site is killing - literally hours and hours of fun on there.
Regarding the original post by Kurt and the reply by SkunkFunk: I think you're missing the point. The clip is funny, but there's really no need to reference the guys race at all. It would still be funny if he were white, chinese, spanish or whatever. So derogatory comments pertaining to his race don't help or indeed add anything.
that is the funniest crap i've seen in a while. its on repeat!
Bookmarks